Monday, February 7, 2011

Rare and Unique in the world of Engagement Rings.



For an upcoming article on RFS, I was asked today what makes us "rare and unique".  What seemed that a difficult thing to condense into a sentence or three, actually proved to be fairly simple.

It made me realize how truly rare we are, and it made me proud of RFS.  Thanks for indulging me and allowing me to share this.



"We are the only jeweler to focus solely on engagement rings and wedding bands, which we really feel are the most important and pivotal pieces of jewelry in our lives.  Ring Finger Studio is also unique for utilizing conflict free diamonds and recycled precious metals.  We look beyond the obvious symbolism of an engagement ring or wedding band and ensure that the underlying symbolism is in tact by sourcing materials and producing the rings ethically."