Thursday, May 26, 2011

NoH8 Campaign - Ring Finger Studio supports Marriage Equality.


I believe in marriage and I love being married.  I took my marriage very seriously as a joining of two people, and a joining of two families.  The ceremony and tradition seemed like a way of legitimizing the commitment that Chris and I had already privately made to one-another.

Personally, I feel marriage should be a choice for everyone regardless of whether they fit neatly into the "man meets woman, falls in love, and gets married" box.

I went to the NoH8 photoshoot to show my love and support for all of my LGBT friends and clients and 
here's my photo:






Spread some <3 

For more info on the NoH8 campaign and to see if there is a photoshoot coming to your city, check out their website: www.noh8campaign.com and GO!