Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good things come...

to those who wait.

A little delay in opening Ring Finger Studio - but I'll keep you posted on our progress.

On a happier note, March 7th marked one year of marriage to my adorable husband Chris!

We decided to take a last minute trip to Sarasota to celebrate. The highlight (other than spending some much needed quality time with my hubs) was finding the Sarasota Architectural Salvage Company. I was so excited and overwhelmed by the abundance of crazy good stuff in there! Basically, they go into buildings all over the world that are about to be torn down and they salvage as much as they can. Stained glass windows, old hinges, doors, chandeliers, columns....

I considered renting a trailer so I could fill it and bring it back to Fort Lauderdale, but I would have felt badly making Chris do so much manual labor on our little vacation.

Oh, that place was the stuff of my dreams!